Many people in this area have a great deal of pride for a certain school. I have to admit, I'm not one of those people. But there are several reasons UVSC -or UVU if that's what gets you excited -is better than the other school in Utah Valley.
1. UVU is one of the fastest growing universities in the nation.
2. Hardly any tuition is wasted on an athletics program like at another Utah Valley school that dumps money into an athletics program that isn't known outside of its mediocre conference.
3. Several UVU students have won the National Business competition without any handouts like students at another Utah Valley school get.
4. I don't care what you think, its pretty much a known fact that a wolverine could tear apart a cougar.
5. UVU doesn't need to prove itself to the world with an unwieldy and gaudy letter on a mountain.
6. UVUphoria!
7. In July, UVU will have a newer library.
8. The UVU Rodeo Team was ranked No. 1 in the nation by the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association.
9. Jimmy Eat World and Paramore are going to perform at UVU. What concerts are at BYU? That's what you get!
10. Since 2001, UVU student teams have placed 1st or 2nd overall in the National Skills USA competition.
As you can see, UVU is the best school in Utah Valley! There are many more reasons, but I didn't want to make students of other schools too jealous.
Feb 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you keep telling yourself that Collin! Let it be known that the popular 80's artist, Tiffany, came and sang at BYU in 2000. I think that's pretty dang cool.
UVU really is the best. Collin is right.
And I'm not sure it's cool to have an 80s artist come to sing if it's in the year 2000...
Lol those are the worst top 10 reasons I have ever heard! When you get some real evidence that UVU is even close to as good as BYU let me know :)
Post a Comment