Over the past several weeks I have spent a sufficient amount of time in the fort. In fact, every weekend for the past 3 weekends has been spent in the fort. This weekend is quite different, however.
The residents of apartment 309 are all out of town and, therefore, the fort is inaccessible. Also, the joy and seclusion offered by the fort are to be had by non this weekend. In order to circumvent any feelings of sorrow, last night Rebecca, Mike, and I had a midnight Carl's Jr run and then watched I Am Legend in my fort-less apartment. Rebecca and I both discussed our yearning to be in the fort prior to the night's activities and wished that one of the residents of apartment 309 would have left us a key to gain access to the fort.
Alas, I have 2 more days until the fort will bring joy to my soul. Until then I will have to deal with the cold sweats, sudden outburts of anger, and nightmares.
Feb 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hahahahahaha I love this post so much.
Post a Comment