Did you figure out which commercial it is?
It's the Life Alert commercial!
Many people's favorite part of the commercial is when an elderly woman exclaims, "I've fallen and I can't get up!" Although it is a good part, and the beginning to the catch phrase, it is not my favorite part. My favorite part is towards the end when another elderly woman states, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert!" I don't know why, but I love that lady. She has such conviction and zeal. I love it. I love her! I wish it were possible to have another grandmother because I want her to be my grandmother.

*If you want to watch the commercial go here.
3 comments:
hahaha! seriously i love reading your blog collin! you are so random and make me laugh! this comercial reminds me of one that would be on The Price is Right :o)
Try my product.
My little brother and I's favorite is the Hoveround commercials. "Hi I'm Tom Cruise. Inventor of hoveround."
Or "You can take it anywhere. Even the grand canyon!" [insert old person scooting up to the edge of the grand canyon]
Gets me everytime.
you make me laugh..
Post a Comment