
If you're reading this, congratulations! You are someone I can call a true friend. Who else would check my blog? I haven't written on this thing in about a year and a half! Anyway, I've decided to start blogging once again, and hopefully this stint of motivation I have will last longer than it did last time. I don't have anything to say right now, but there will be a confection of capricious comedic commentary coming soon. So if you're one of the handful of people that are so bored you've conceded to that thought of "Maybe Collin is blogging again," I have one thing to say to you.: Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And feel free to comment as much as you want.
3 comments:
You caught me. I totally am one of those so bored people that I went through everyone on my blog list and thought, "I wonder if Collin is blogging again now that he's back in Oregon." So funny that your blog actually says that.
Wow, I feel kind of special.
Thanks for the annual blogpost... See you again next year.
Post a Comment