May 29, 2009

The Fort, Part II - Phase 2: Purchasing

Phase 2 was the purchasing phase and was completed today. The estimate from Phase 1 was $26.74. So far we are under budget by $1.12, which puts us at $25.62.

The materials are currently being stored in a secure location awaiting Phase 3, the building phase, to commence. Phase 3 should commence in roughly one week; possibly on June 6, 2009. Keep in mind this date is a tentative date and there is the possibility Phase 3 will commence before or after the tentative date of June 6, 2009.

Keep checking this blog for continuing updates on the progress of the Fort, Part II.

4 comments:

jenny said...

Why'd you buy so many tee shirts?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The American said...

Are you guys engaged yet? It says in D&C that if you're not married within a month of your first date, you have to break up.

Ellie said...

I'm very intrigued by this 'fort'. And yest I won't tell Jenny you want my legs...because many people do, I have that affect on people.